Tuesday, January 21, 2014

E X P E R I E N C E

well im probably just going to blabber about an audition i did a few hours ago.
i did..... hmm well lets just say decent ( dear lord forgive me for my lies )

No seriously, i was shaking, every part of my frickin body was like my phone. ON VIBRATE.
The camera was big and well intimidating, scary actually for my rather childish mind which was busy trying to forget either some bastard or trying to remember my lines.
which fyi my writing could beat the all too mighty 'tulisan doktor' and even my amplified eyes were too busy trying to make out le alphabets.

AND MAKE CONTACT WITH THE LENS.
them big damn lens.

but it was fun though, the staff were friendly, even replied my gummy smile with a judgemental smirk.
(which i decided to take it not-so-personally and smile even wider)
plus the tips and tricks of how not to be nervous and stuff the mic down our throat. haha my friend did that and i almost did, not that im judging.

which i have to say she did waaaaayyy better than me.
her nice high pitched voice rang perfectly CLEAR in my ears. still i have to admit i have never met somebody as driven as her, always trying hard in the things she wanted to do.
(compared to me who is always doing life recklessly)

and the RTM staff definitely saw it, the passion in her eyes. something in there i swore that burns, i don't know where she'll end up but im pretty sure it'll be bloody far. Much further than i fear, still everyone possess a dream, mine apparently isn't too far.

just ... south korea.

oh well i'm just living it now. lets live it seriously, no backing away just do all the shits i want. mess things up and clear them back just enjoying the ride of my youths now.
im doing this for a week, the week is ending rather sluggishly but it will. and when it does lets pray that i did all the things i pretty much never had the guts to do before.

eat ice cream, but fried chicken, eat at midnight and even maybe.....
wink at a hot guy while jogging ( which would probably cause the dude to sprint and maybe even end up in the lake fatimah)
but fuck lets enjoy the thrills.

because i think heart, just like them sport shoes are meant to be worn and torn. 
because at least in the end it would serve its purpose.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment