Tuesday, October 7, 2014

books : RANT

so here i am, beside these stacks of books. My lappy is happily playing songs and i could never hold my head close to what i am suppose to learn. the pages are turned and my pen is bleeding, ink splatters across the crevices of my fingers, staining them with black. 
 
Is this and effort, i doubt so. i have to will to process these incredible impossible terms of vocabulary. hence i stare into the walls of my, scampered inside my drawers and i found this picture of me with my friends back in school.

I wonder why i stopped trying to find out they are, if they are happy or if they are troubled. 

i just wonder that without my presence even, they would be smiling just as fine right. I don't know. I want a home and yet my heart refuses to try and accept the environment i am in now. i suffered rejection for too long and now, my unconscious decides to refuse everything, to reject everything.  i can barely any silver lining to anything, interaction is a pain and the effort to improve feels as if they are a burden


i know. 



 that even when i leave, to a place i deemed better than here. Nothing might change, because the home i am searching for it's not outside for people to see. They are locked inside our heart, they are the reason why we belong.

but not me. in here, nothing belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment